Help support The Batavian by becoming a member: We now accept credit card payments
Submitted by Howard Owens on November 27, 2012 - 11:10am
People have asked if they could pay by credit card, and now they can. Yesterday, I checked off a long-standing item on my to-do list and set up credit card processing for The Batavian.
To pay by credit card, you have two options:
- Download this form and mail it to The Batavian with your credit card information (use the same form if you prefer to pay by check).
- Call our office at (585) 250-4118. Please be prepared to provide all the information as requested on the form above.
Of course, PayPal is still an option. Click here for a page with the options.
Your membership is critical to helping The Batavian grow and thrive as a news organization. If you love what we do -- and nearly everybody says they do -- we need your help to take it to the next level.
Current incentives for joining:
- Join by close of business Thursday and receive a two-for-one dinner coupon from Settler's.
- Pay for an annual membership by Dec. 15 and receive a calendar for 2013 of Genesee County photos by Howard Owens.
- Receive any future special offers or discounts from local businesses.
- A personalized membership card and a bumper sticker. (The sooner you join, the lower your ID number on your membership card!)