Any chance they could teach how to cook in a dorm room 101 ????????
Burnt food in Beech Hall at College Village prompts volunteers to respond
Submitted by Billie Owens on September 19, 2012 - 7:54pm
An alarm of fire was reported from Beech Hall at College Village, located at 8170 Batavia Stafford Townline Road. Town of Batavia Volunteer Fire Department is responding. A call-back from the facility indicates the alarm was prompted by burnt food in room B302.
UPDATE 8:55 p.m.: Firefighters are told to bring a box fan to the third floor and a gas fan to the door on the north side of the building.
UPDATE 9:07 p.m.: Having ventilated the stench of burnt food from the entire floor of the dormitory, the volunteer firefighters are back in service, as are the fans.