Quantcast
Skip to main content

Chair on fire dumped in front of a residence in Pavilion

Pavilion fire is on scene at a residence next to Hanson Aggregates on Ellicott Street Road for a chair on fire that was dumped in front of the house.

Firefighters are letting the chair burn since it is not close to any structure.

State Police have been dispatched.

UPDATE 9:42 p.m.: Pavilion is back in service.

tom hunt
macaroo's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 31 2009

I am surprised that there wasn't one comment about a hot seat!!

Kyle Couchman
Kyle C's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 25 2009

Tom check the facebook comments and then have your faith restored in The Batavian's sense of humor, (or lack of) LOL

Premium Drupal Themes