Photos: BID leaders looking for more volunteers from member businesses
Submitted by Howard Owens on February 6, 2013 - 3:56pm
About 50 downtown business owners and managers gathered this morning in the community center of City Church to learn more about the activities of the Business Improvement District.
Part of the goal of the program was to encourage more people to volunteer on BID committees.
- Business Development Committee, chaired by Anthony Condello (pictured above)
- Design Committee, chaired by Victor Gautieri, (second picture)
- Promotion Committee, chaired by Mary Valle
- Organization/Executive Group, chaired by Paul Marchese (bottom photo)
- Visioning Commitee, chaired by James Isaac
Marchese unveiled a new mission statement and vision statement for the BID.
The Batavia Business Improvement District promotes and enhances the unique experience of shopping, working, and living in downtown Batavia.
Community begins downtown!
More Feet Downtown!