'Overloaded fireplace leaking fire' on Roanoke Road, Stafford
Submitted by Howard B. Owens on January 26, 2013 - 10:53pm
An overloaded fireplace is reportedly "leaking fire" at 9767 Roanoke Road, Stafford.
Stafford fire is responding. York fire is responding, and also filling in for Le Roy at Le Roy's fire hall, as well as any other available Le Roy personnel (Le Roy held its annual awards and installation dinner tonight).
UPDATE 10:54 p.m.: Chief on scene reports fire contained to the fire box.
UPDATE 11:05 p.m.: Fire is out. Ventilating.
UPDATE 11:36 p.m.: Stafford and York back in service. York returning to Le Roy's hall for standby duty.