Quantcast
Skip to main content

Gas line broken at residence on Knapp Road, Pembroke

A gas line at a residence at 699 Knapp Road was broken after being hit with an object, resulting in what a dispatcher called a "major gas leak."

Pembroke and Indian Falls fire departments responding.

A chief on scene reports that a regulator is snapped off and he'll be able to shut off the gas once he gets some tools.

National Fuel is being notified.

UPDATE 11:45 p.m.: A chief reports the gas has been shut off from outside the house. The regulator at the meter will need to be replaced. National Fuel is sending a crew. There is no gas inside of the house. Pembroke and Indian Falls going back in service.

UPDATE 11:48 p.m.: A chief reports on how the regulator was broken: "There was a broken chair inside the residence. He threw it outside and it caught the regulator just right."

Premium Drupal Themes