Closures for Tuesday, Jan. 7
Submitted by Howard B. Owens on January 7, 2014 - 7:05am
In addition to closures we reported yesterday, we've received notice of the following closures and cancellations:
- Upstate Cardiology of WNY, Dr. Mishra's office will be closed today.
- Lamb Family Medicine is closed today.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Genesee County offices will be closed today. All meetings scheduled for this evening have also been cancelled. Please stay inside, safe and warm. We will be available via e-mail for any questions/concerns.
- The Alzheimer's Association, WNY Chapter, is CLOSED today (Tues. Jan 7). Those needing help can reach a trained professional for confidential guidance at 1.800.272.3900.
- Le Roy Physical Therapy and Village Fitness in Le Roy will be CLOSED today.
- Sports Plus Physical Therapy in Batavia will also be closed today.
- From UMMC: A Travel Advisory is in effect, no unnecessary travel at this time. All non-patient care related departments are NOT to report for duty today. Specific departments are listed on the UMMC Web site at www.ummc.org. All patient care departments including Nursing, Emergency Department, Lab, Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Switchboard, Food Services, EKG/ECHO, Facilities Management and Environmental Services are to report as scheduled.
- Dr. Basra's office will be closed Tuesday.
- Pembroke Town Hall and Pembroke Town Court.
- Bergen Town Hall & the Byron-Bergen Public Library.
- Suzanne's School of Dance.
- The Genesee County YMCA is open as of 8:30 AM but all classes are cancelled until noon.
- Display Development is closed.
- Hot Heads Salon in Le Roy is closed.
- L&L Transmissions is closed.
- Benny's Barber Shop
- Batavia Youth Center
- Oliver's Candies is closed for the day.
Settlers is closing at 10 a.m.
- Jagged Edges Salon
- Millennium Computers
- Cain's Taekwondo is cancelling all evening classes
- The Town of Batava Planning Board has cancelled it's meeting for tonight. The public hearing has been rescheduled for Jan. 21.
- Dunn Tire
- Batavia Animal Hospital
- Salon VIP
- Boy Scouts Batavia Service Center
UPDATE 11:53 a.m.: With travel ban in place, there's no point in updating closures further. Everything is close that isn't related to emergency services.
Also, the Wyoming County Sheriff's Office has issued a travel advisory.