Chamber announces 2010 award winners
Submitted by Howard Owens on February 7, 2011 - 11:13am
The Genesee County Chamber of Commerce this morning announced its 2010 award winners.
- Business of the Year: Sterling Tents & Awnings, Inc.
- Agricultural Business of the Year: Triple P Farms, LLC.
- Geneseean of the Year: Joseph Teresi
- The Genesee County Lifetime Achievement Award: Stuart Steiner, Ed.D
- The Wolcott "Jay" Humphrey III Excellence in Community Leadership Award: Robert Bennett
The awards ceremony will be April 9 at the Batavia Clarion, Park Road, Batavia.
UPDATE: The chamber has released additional information about the awards dinner.
The Genesee County Chamber of Commerce is celebrating its 39th Annual Awards Ceremony, which will be held on Saturday, April 9 at the Clarion Hotel, Park Road, Batavia.
This is the county’s premier event honoring businesses and individuals for their achievements in business, community service and volunteerism.
Understanding the recent economic situation, the chamber has lowered ticket prices hoping that this will allow and encourage attendance. Tickets are $50 per person or a table of 10 for $450.
The evening begins at 5:30 with hors d’oeuvres, entrée tables and cash bar (no formal sit-down dinner will be served). The Awards Program starts at 7 and dessert and coffee will be served at that time.