Seven arrests reported at Darien Lake concert
Submitted by Howard Owens on June 27, 2009 - 12:26pm
Seven people who attended the Def Leppard/Poison concert last night at Darien Lake Theme Park were reportedly arrested.
- Murad Ramaden, 35, 66 Huetter St., Buffalo, was charged with disorderly conduct after reportedly wrestling with a security officer who was trying to evict him for reportedly urinating on a seat.
- Terence C. Wilson, 32, 186 Ashbrook Circle, Webster, was charged with harassment for allegedly shoving a security officer while trying to find a lost friend.
- Jeanine A. Kless, 36, 295 Tampa Drive, West Seneca, was charged with Harassment after allegedly poking a person in the eye with her finger.
- Jeffrey S. Ellis, 41, 89 Marymont St., Buffalo, was charged with trespass for allegedly climbing on the stage after the concert was over.
- Joshua L. Martinez, 28, 70 Black Creek Road, Rochester, was charged with harassment for allegedly punching another person in the face and knocking him to the ground.
- Sharon J. Williams, 33, 70 Black Creek Road, Rochester, was charged with harassment for allegedly punching a security guard in the chest and attempting to kick him in the groin.
- Scott D. Quigley, 37, 1356 Drexmore Ave., Charlotte, N.C., was charged with trespass for allegedly gaining access to the back stage area without a proper pass or permission. He was jailed on $200 bail and scheduled to appear in court next on July 15.