Deputies and GCASA team up to crack down on under-age drinking at concert
Submitted by Howard Owens on June 30, 2009 - 1:21pm
The Sheriff's Office announced today that during Friday's Def Leppard/Poison concert at Darien Lake Theme Park 15 young people were arrested for alleged under-age drinking.
The operation, aimed at aggressively clamping down on under-age drinking during the concert, was co-sponsored by GCASA.
The names and ages of the people charged are:
- Kaitly M. Rozwood, 18, Blasdell
- Kayla M. Kinsley, 19, Blasdell
- Timothy L. Kiebzak, 18, Kenmore
- Brandon C. Costanzo, 20, Buffalo
- Ellie N. McGee, 18, Williamsville
- Jillian E. Pettis, 20, Williamsville
- Thomas D. Meyer, 20, Belfast
- Ashton M. Meyer, 20, Bath
- Joey J. Ruderman, 19, Cheektowaga
- Tara M. Wojtkowski, 18, Savona
- Michelle C. Schwegler, 20, North Tonowanda
- Valerie D. Kostart, 20, Noth Tonowanda
Plus one 17-year-old male and a 16-year-old male from Rochester.