Batavia businessman charged with writing bad checks
Submitted by Howard Owens on September 3, 2009 - 9:49am
Paul Pontillo, of Pontillo's Pizza in Batavia, is accused of writing bad checks from a business account.
The alleged bad checks were written in 2008.
The 53-year-old Pontillo was arraigned in City of Batavia Court yesterday and released on his own recognizance.
- State says: Pontillo's Pizza in Batavia owes more than $112k in back taxes
- Pontillo brother wants his name cleared of blame for tax problem
- Pontillo's brothers may head to court
- Batavia Daily News Friday: Pontillo's reopening soon doesn't look good
- Pontillo's: Open for Delivery