Why isn't Molly Hatchet listed, they are scheduled to play July 11th.
Lineup of 2014 concert series in Le Roy announced, hosted by 'The Ridge NY'
Submitted by Billie Owens on April 30, 2014 - 12:10pm
Western New York's newest family recreation and entertainment venue -- "The Ridge NY" -- hosts the 2014 Jam At The Ridge Concert Series. The series touts major recording artists along with regional and local favorites.
Starting at just $5 with children 12 and under FREE, some tickets have already sold out. Le Roy, NY/U.S.A. (less than an hour from Buffalo, Exit-47 from the Thruway) SAVE THESE DATES!
- May 31st -- Country Done Come To Town (2 to 10 p.m.)
- June 7th -- Josh Thompson (5 to 10 p.m.)
- June 21st -- John Michael Montgomery (5 to 10 p.m.)
- July 12th -- Preacher Stone (5 to 10 p.m.)
- July 26th -- Jason Michael Carroll with Zach Lockwood (5 to 10 p.m.)
- Aug. 9th -- Blackberry Smoke (5 to 10 p.m.)
- Aug. 23rd -- Phil Vassar (5 to 10 p.m.)
- Sept. 6th -- Marshall Tucker Band (5 to 10 p.m.)
***All concerts subject to change; please double-check the Web site for confirmation.
The Ridge NY has done an excellent job of keeping costs and prices low so that everyone may participate while bringing exceptional talent to Western New York. Limited camping is available for those who'd like to Camp With The Bands.
The Ridge management attributes this success to a family friendly environment with activities and events for ages 2 through 92. Tents to large RVs are welcome and cabins are available for those who don't have their own equipment. There is something for just about everyone. If you’re looking for fun, The Ridge NY is the place to be.
801 Conlon Road, Le Roy, NY, 14482, U.S.A.